Monday, July 15, 2013

Strength

In the 19 years I have known and loved John, we have been through a lot as a couple. Death of family members, miscarriages,illnesses, emergency back surgery,the birth of our four wonderful children,  job and career changes, and more shared laughter that many never experience. I hated calling him with this news and was crying so hard I really don't think he could even understand me. All I could hear him say is " I will be right home- I love you" and he was. I have never held onto him physically  or mentally more than when he walked in our door. Well, he had to find me in the basement doing laundry since I couldn't  get it together to be upstairs with the kids. He is such a positive rock of strength and love. Just a huge blessing that I love with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment