Monday, August 26, 2013

My Laundry Fairy...

One day, shortly after my diagnosis, a friend gave me a wrapped present. I of course gave her my evil eye and she just waved her hand and said " oh it's nothing- really" Little did I know, this friend is not only teaching me a HUGE life lesson that you really can't always do it all, but is allowing me to let go of one of my biggest stressors- laundry. And I am the envy to everyone I tell about my laundry fairy. I wish I had a picture of the original box but inside was a ton of gi-normous mesh laundry bags and this note. Oh the note! I cannot tell you the amount of times I have read this note and laughed and cried. I so can't believe I am actually letting her BE my laundry fairy! Also, when you read this, remember that she has three littles all under the age of 8!!! She is just selfless, always has a smile on her face and always makes me happy with just a chat, email or text. Just say a prayer of thanks for her will you? Especially on Thursdays! Thank you my sweet laundry fairy... There really aren't words. I will be forever grateful.






3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the best ever! This Fairy rocks and what a wonderful gift she has given you. I know it's so stereotypical that I think it's a female and not a male, right?!

    So glad the fairy helps out and hopefully there are many more fairies to enter your life over the next months. thinking of you and the family daily.
    Hugs
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome she is! You are so loved :)

    Sending all of the coffee karma I can find your way!

    -Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how awesome is that? Reading your blog helps me to be more loving & patient with everyone that comes into the store. You never know who the angels are that may come into your life. Thank you for helping me to remember to be more caring for others.

    ReplyDelete