Thursday, August 29, 2013

Home again, home again jiggitty jig...

Good afternoon! This will be very quick, but I wanted to update. Chemo treatment, round 1 went very well! There were no problems accessing my port. I tolerated all of the meds well (so far) and am happy to be in my bed! Henry is at the end of my bed, very excited to be starting soccer tonight. I will keep you posted with more details after I get some zzzzzzz's! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! They are truely felt and help me immensely! Don't fret! I'm rockin' this chemo thing! Man, I hope I didn't jinx myself...



4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You look FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!

    -Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally have this thing! So happy to see you so strong and smoking in the breast vest.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gun! You're going DOWN, Cancer!!

    ReplyDelete