Thursday, October 30, 2014

Catch up

 Let's yet again catch up.
Nashville was just so fun. Just everything about it was fun and relaxing. Moving rooms in the hotel because our shower would not work. The hotel was very pretty and a block away from all of the nightlife. We heard some really fun bands, stayed up too late and drank a bunch o beer.


I am happy to say that soccer and basketball are finishing up. I am VERY sad to say the next round will immediately be starting. Indoor soccer for Henry and Sarah, basketball for Henry and Sarah, volleyball for Sarah and play practice for Ellie (more on that later) It is just too much. I am the only one in our family to feel this way but we need to cut back. We need true family time that we are missing out on. I am afraid in the long run, this fast pace running will be regretted. Nothing is being accomplished on my part 100%  I am a hamster on a wheel and I don't like it.

John and I went to Indy to see Dr. M yesterday and also have chemo. She seemed more please with the size of my tumor than I am. So we are staying with the red chemo from last time. There were some mix ups with scheduling and the day turned into a long day of waiting and then trying to  adjust the children's schedules since we were not going to get home at a normal time. The chemo went well and we just need to pray that I have minimal side effects and that we can keep the tumors  stable.

I am trying to really enjoy this fall weather and appreciate the little things. We are hopefully going to try and carve pumpkins tonight before our two basketball tournament games. Wish me luck.

Yet again, my blog time is up. I have so many things that I need/want to say but again, need to slow down to complete them. One of these days! Thank you so much for your constant prayers. They are more helpful than you can imagine.

Smooches

3 comments:

  1. I will take you a ride in my new SOUL,you sweet little hamster! Many prayers and lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check the 5/3 bank benefit fund account.....I went today and they could not find it?

    John Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Nashville. We all need more fun in our lives. I'm praying for you and hope your chemo does it's job without too many side effects. I am facing a cancer scare myself so please pray for me too.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete