Saturday, November 8, 2014

My patience level is maxed

Ugh! I have just lost TWO huge blog posts and am ready to cry. I have a cold and sore throat. Our alternator pretty much fell out onto 275 where I lost power steering and every alarm possible was going off. Our computer had a virus and is still in the computer hospital. Ellie fell down our stairs Thursday and we thought broke toes or her foot but really just disgustingly hyper extended all of her toes...think about it-eew. I can't catch up on anything- I owe so many people emails and just haven't gotten to them! I will soon! Promise. Now, while sitting in my favorite Coffee Please, was trying to catch up on everything electronic, the iPad completely froze and I lost everything. WAAH!

Now the day is catching up to me and I have to say until tomorrow. So sorry.

Smooches, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and just caught up with your blog. My life has been crazy as well. My treatment stopped working and I'm traveling to Chicago to start a trial. Love and hugs to you and know I'm still here for you.

    ReplyDelete