Monday, November 24, 2014

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Oh. My. Goodness.  What a night. I am still trying to process it all. I know we are all praying for a miracle for me but... I just keep going back to looking out at all of you and thinking it will be ok... SO much love there. Just amazing.  I really want to write more thoughts on the night but we need to get down to business on the basket winners! Could you even believe the baskets!?!? I have never seen anything more incredible -one after the next!  Here are pictures of the winners numbers.  If your lucky number is on the list AND you still have your stub, please email Melissa Riehle and we will arrange a pick up.

M.riehle@fuse.net

1 comment:

  1. Which basket was mine? I wish I had come over & bought some tickets. We are expecting a miracle for you!

    ReplyDelete