Monday, November 10, 2014

Going once...going twice...

Hello! I have to confess I am sitting alone in the car (ahh the quiet ) only because I told the kids that if they let me write "an email," I would make them pizza bites. Which means I have about 4.2 seconds  before they all start to get squirrely.

I really don't want to pressure anyone about our benefit that is just around the corner, but I also know that SO many friends and family have put an incredible amount of time, energy  and love into something that is guaranteed to be such a fantastic night. So in doing so, I just wanted to remind everyone that the absolute deadline to have your spot mailed into Melissa is THIS Saturday. Everyone has been so busy organizing food and drink and unbelievable baskets (that I don't even get to really know about!)
But they need to have a final number...

As always, thank you just isn't enough....
We are unbelievably blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment