Sunday, July 6, 2014

Quick check in... ***now with pictures

John has been teasing me that I am becoming  a "professional vacationer"  The children and I spent last week in Michigan for my "Dads" memorial service. ( more on that later)
 

 We again had wonderful weather and fantastic company. The only problem is that it hasn't stopped! We hit the ground running from the moment we returned late Thursday evening and haven't stopped. I feel it all catching up to me but I have a date with Henry today at the Reds game and we are both very excited.

I have been taking my giant chemo pills for 9 days and am SO thankful my side effects have been minimal! I just hope and pray they are working. This was my daily devotion on my first day of the pills. Just amazing.

 

I go back to IU on the 23rd for a check up and blood work and then will have scans 4 weeks after that unless I am having issues before that.
I apologize for the lack of updates and feel like I have so many stories I want documented on here but they will have to wait for another day. My date needs me to find his shirt! :)




2 comments:

  1. Kate - Love this post! You sound so joyful! Our sermon today was about God wanting us to live Above our circumstances and of course I thought of You! -Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete