Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Excuse me, I'm sleeping...

Ugh... If I think of how I am feeling lately, Ugh is the first thing that comes to mind. I am just not 100% and that bothers me. My foot is better but still gross and sore. But certain shoes can be worn so that's progress. I don't need to be back to Indy until next Wednesday and that is for another round of chemo. My hair is hurting so I'm sure it is about to go. Then, on top of it all, I am just so tired.

Baseball has started for Henry and he is loving it. Soccer-palooza starts for all 4 Wordeman children next week- even though Margo "doesn't want to talk about it" and is appalled she is on the black team since "it is a horrible color and goes with nothing". Ahem... should be interesting...

I am so thankful for everyone sending prayers our way. It has been a rough couple of weeks.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment