Thursday, February 26, 2015

A day in the life... **update

OK, the silence... Here is what I am going to do to update today. Bit by bit in will add what I can during the day. John, Melissa and I are almost to Indy. I have a long day filled with a brain MRI, lab work, a biopsy on the tumor in my neck and an appointment with the lovely Dr. M.
This is all necessary to start another clinical trial- next week.
Mondays CT scans showed progression- details the follow.

Please keep praying.

Smooches, Kate
******************************************
Hello, good old IU doesn't mess around. I have already had my neck biopsy which hurts more now that the lidocaine is wearing off than during the procedure. Also my brain MRI which went well too.
I am waiting on an ECG and then will go meet with Dr. M with my list of many questions.
I have to fast for my lab work, so John and Melissa just went to lunch. John wanted the meatball Hoagy he had last time that was delicious. Clearly, we are spending too much time here to be able to critique the food.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely continuing to pray for you! We always went across the street to the student union (where Barnes and Noble is). They have a great place that serves made-to-order salads, along with some other options. I think I'm going to go back there and make Dr. M my consulting doctor. Would love to chat sometime. I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he going to get you a Hoagy to go for after the labwork?

    ReplyDelete