Monday, January 12, 2015

Dear Jerks thanks for adding more stress in my life...

Posting from my Facebook account because I am just so annoyed...

Dear Cincinnati Bell, I seriously can't believe I again have started my day trying to STILL fix YOUR mistakes on our account that has been CLOSED since June 2014. Your executive level manager number constantly goes straight to voicemail and no one has ever returned my many calls. You have also sent both John and myself separately to collections for amounts we DO NOT OWE. As of this morning, I am so sickened and upset to STILL be dealing with you and have YOUR mistakes hurting our credit, I tearfully paid the total of $317.39. I am trying SO hard not to despise your company and have a grateful heart that we have the money to finish our ever having contact with you.

I would appreciate prayers for my scan today- that the techs can access my port on the first try. I can pretty much confirm without scans that the tumor in my neck is growing since I am having more swelling and increased pain in my neck and up my jaw... ugh

Will keep you posted after our appointment in Indy on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. As always in my thoughts and prayers for your miracle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete