Thursday, March 13, 2014

We all need brakes...

Hello from Midas! Getting our vans front brakes replaced. Yes, as painful as expected but really? It's a lot like life...it needs to be "done" do it and move forward. Speaking of "breaks/brakes," my recovery is going well except I did get a slight hand slap from my plastic surgeon- I am doing too much and it shows and is slowing my recovery...ahem. Not that this surprised me, but I will admit, seriously bummed me out. I guess I am just hoping to Spring forward! :)

 I am still just so tired! It is really kind of starting to worry me a bit. I have an appointment with Dr. W tomorrow and am planning on bringing it up to him again.

We had two gloriously sunny, warm days and I can't tell you how much just the slight glimpse of Spring has helped everyone in the W familys disposition. Just to be able to have the kids go OUTSIDE and play or to take a walk is fantastic!

Brakes are finished. I promise to check in and update more in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment