Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Foobs...

Thank you everyone trying to get me "un-stuck." I have amazing friends and family. I will eventually find my "new normal."

 So, in approximately 5hours, I start my reconstruction surgery. Well, I don't, my very competent wonderful plastic surgeon does. Let's just hope they look better than my foob cake my friends got me last weekend while on my scrapbooking weekend!



It was such a wonderful weekend and time spent with such fun friends. 

I have so much more to write but I just have to get some sleep before I have my check in at 5:30! How am I going to get through this without coffee?!
I will check in in a few days. If I can get John to update,I will!! Thank you for your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter had a book about monkeys. It reminded me of you. THEN it hit me.... it's MIDGET not MONKEY! THinking of you all week. Hope you are recovering well with Foobs! (Still laughing!)

    ReplyDelete