Tuesday, September 15, 2015

In Memory of KATHERINE 'Kate' WORDEMAN --

It is with a heavy heart that I share over the weekend Kate passed away.



I can not tell you how much she loved everyone and how hard she fought to stay with us. I am so touched by all the prayers and support the kids and I have been receiving each and every day. The kids and I are getting by each day, but we do need your continued prayers. I have much more to say and will do so at a later time. Kate will be sorely missed.



Kate's obituary and funeral arrangements are listed below.



Thank you and God bless.



John





In Memory of KATHERINE 'Kate' WORDEMAN --

4 comments:

  1. John, my heart has been crushed by Kate's passing. No words could express how I felt about your awesome wife. My God hold you, Ellie, Sarah, Henry and Margo in His loving arms. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, God will give you and the children the strength to carry on, and you will know exactly what to do each day. I am very sorry for your loss, Kate was real special. See you soon..... John Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,
    The prayers of the friars are behind you all the way. With heavy hearts we hold you and your family close, you can lean on us!! P2U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of Kate over this perfect Fall weekend as I will for always. Thinking of her family John and the kids who she loved fiercely. Praying for Comfort, Peace, and Joy as they heal and start to put the pieces together without their beloved Kate.

    ReplyDelete